One of my favorite things about the internet is how you never know quite what you need in your life until someone comes along to give it to you. In this case, it’s a carpenter pointing out all of the weird and unsavory window shutters he sees while going about his business every day.
Let me tell you, if you’ve never thought much about the shutters on the houses you drive past, that’s all about to change – once you scroll through these 12 terrible examples, your life will never be the same.
12. I don’t think those are shutters.
11. How does doing this even enter one’s mind?
Maybe they ran out of money.
10. This just screams “a murderer lives here!”
I’m lazy, but this is next level.
9. Are those…lights? And a doorbell?
Do they work? So many questions.
8. This whole house looks like two smaller houses were shoved together.
I don’t understand any of it.
7. Should a front door have shutters?
I think not.
6. No need for those shutters.
How would they possible close over those long windows?
5. Are there shutters? Are they doors?
Why are they orange?
4. The face I am making right now.
What the actual heck is going on here.
3. Oh my god.
I am officially dead.
2. I literally just snorted.
People think they’re so clever.
1. Measure twice, cut once.
This is why this adage exists.
I can’t look away, and I can’t see anything else when I drive through my neighborhood now.
Please, tell us the most random things you always notice when you’re out and about – I’m dying to know!