James Breakwell (Xploding Unicorn on social media), has made a name for himself online as the hilarious father to four young girls. His life is obviously pretty chaotic, and, aside from his famous twitter account, he has a little extra fun with it creating a webcomic titled “Unbelievably Bad Webcomic.”
It’s no museum-worthy art, but other parents will find truth and hilarity in the 15 comics below (and probably all of the rest, too).
15. I mean at least it’s going in the toilet.
14. Their prices are going to go up as they get older.
13. This is not her first rodeo.
12. Silly kids. They’ll learn one day.
11. Kids know how to latch onto an argument when they hear a good one.
10. That’s what’s known as derailing the progress.
9. Who says boys are the only ones hard to keep alive?
8. Brutally honest is the only way to stay married.
7. The accuracy of this is stunning.
6. Definitely not how this generation works, Dad.
5. When you’ve taught them well, it might come back to bite you.
4. And we all know what maybe means.
3. Your wife knows best.
2. It’s amazing how many men think “doing the laundry” means “I put it in the machine and turned it on.”
1. The sass is strong with the eldest.
Breakwell has also published two books – Only Dead on the Inside: A Parent’s Guide to Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse and Bare Minimum Parenting: The Ultimate Guide to Not Quite Ruining Your Child – and has published two other webcomics, Unfridgeworthy and Wombat Dojo.
He’s a funny guy, so definitely worth the click!