Brent Walter builds all kinds of amazing motorcycles that you have to see to believe.
Walter uses the fenders from classic Volkswagen Beetles to build his custom Volkspod minibikes, and they look sick. He said, “I wanted a scooter to take to VW shows. These fenders were left over from building my car. I also wanted to practice welding the thin sheet metal panels.”
Looks like he hit this project out of the park! Take a look.
1. Look at that beauty!
2. Still a work in progress.
3. That is a nice looking bike.
4. The Volkspod in action.
5. Another one of Walter’s restoration projects.
6. I’d love to have one of these.
7. Beep! Beep!
8. Stripped down to the bones.
9. Here comes trouble.
10. These are so cool.
Walter’s work is amazing, isn’t it?
I’m a huge fan!