Riddles are a fun way to keep your mind sharp and to have a little fun in the process – something that is definitely cool to pass down to our kiddos!
Trust me, as the years wear on, anything that you two enjoy doing together is going to be dear to your heart.
If you want to get started now, here are 9 riddles that are perfect for trying with kids!
9. All locked up.
8. The heavier load.
7. Listen up!
6. You have to keep it!
5. That doesn’t hold water.
4. Keep looking forward if you want to see me.
3. A silent band.
2. There are 12 to choose from, you know.
1. Teeth are not for biting.
Continue reading when you’re ready to check your answers!
9. I have to be opened, but I don’t have a lid or a key to get in. What am I?
8. Which is heavier: a ton of bricks or a ton of feathers?
7. Tom’s father has three sons: Jim, John, and what’s the third one’s name?
6. What can you catch, but not throw?
5. What kind of cup doesn’t hold water?
4. I am always in front of you and never behind you. What am I?
3. What kind of band never plays music?
2. Which month of the year has 28 days?
1. I have many teeth, but I cannot bite. What am I?
Did you guys solve them all? Did you kids solve them?
Hey, either way, we hope you had fun!
Thanks for playing along today, and make sure to come back again for more riddles like these!