Who doesn’t love a few “what am I” riddles at any time of the day? Not this girl!
If you love a quick, tricky riddle that just might trip you up, we think you’re going to love these 6 fun ones.
6. A longer word.
5. No eyes anymore.
4. Sitting on a bridge.
3. Give and take.
2. Neat and tidy.
1. Taller than trees.
Continue reading when you’re ready for the answers!
Are you ready?
Really, really ready?
Really, really, really, ready?
Really, really, really, really ready?
Okay, enough of that.
6. I am a word. I become longer when the third letter is removed. What am I?
5. I don’t have eyes, but once I did see. Once I had thoughts, but now I’m white and empty. What am I?
4. I am a protector. I sit on a bridge. Some people will look through me while others wonder what I hide. What am I?
3. If you throw me from the window, I will leave a grieving wife. Bring me back, but in the door, and you’ll see someone giving life. What am I?
2. I have a hundred legs, but cannot stand. I have a long neck, but no head. I cannot see, and I’m neat and tidy, as can be. What am I?
1. What has roots that nobody sees, is taller than trees. Up, up it goes, and yet never grows?
Did you solve them all? No you didn’t!
Okay, this is just jealously. You might have. And, if so, you’re better than me!
Not as a person, mind you… just a riddle guesser. Nobody is better than me as a person. And nobody is as modest either. Guaranteed!
Come back another day for more riddles like these!