There are tough riddles, then there are tough riddles – and these 5 really gave me fits. If you’re someone who fancies themself a riddle whiz, let me know what you think after you give these a go.
5. Define alive.
4. A quick but useful life.
3. I am full, yet empty.
2. Many months.
1. An optical illusion.
Continue reading when you’re ready to check your answers!
5. I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have no body, but I come alive with wind. What am I?
4. You measure my life in hours and I serve you by expiring. I’m quick when I’m thin and slow when I’m fat. The wind is my enemy.
3. I have cities, but no houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish. What am I?
2. What is seen in the middle of March and April that can’t be seen at the beginning or end of either month?
1. You see a boat filled with people. It has not sunk, but when you look again you don’t see a single person on the boat. Why?
Did you get them all?
Please, share your secrets in the comments!