Have you ever noticed that you (or a friend) eat certain foods differently than “normal” people?
For example, I have a thing for pizza combos. And there’s only one way to eat them. Pop a few into a toaster oven for a minute, then when they are warm suck the cheese out of the center, then eat the pretzel. Odd right?
Buzzfeed opened up to their community about the strange and perhaps a better way of eating our favorite foods.
10. A new way to enjoy nachos!
@cheyannemehus says: My grandma takes Nacho Cheese Doritos and covers them with shredded cheese them bakes them until the cheese melts.
9. A taco technique to ensure you don’t lose the good stuff.
@jayleeh: Eat tacos from the top not the side because everything falls out
8. You’ve haven’t eaten a Pringle until you eat it topside down.
@wavesandwonder: “Sometimes the bottom sides have a little flavoring because of how they’re stacked in the container, but most of the flavor is from the top side!”
7. A perfect breakfast treat.
@kirstinpeter82: “Bite off each end of a Twix so you can use it like a straw in your milk, hot chocolate, or tea.’
6. If you freeze your gummy bears, they become sweeter!
@mentalcandy0702: “”They become sort of like mini popsicles!”
5. A gourmet grilled cheese by simply adding sliced tomatoes.
@royairavani01: “You can cook them in there or ~porn it up~ and add cold tomato slices after the sandwich is already grilled and melty.”
4. Cream cheese bagel? Amp it up with jelly!
@buckedupbabe: “I grew up with my grandma making cream cheese and jelly sandwiches. Toast the bread first, then put cream cheese on one side and your fave jelly or jam on the other. Heaven.”
3. Turn boring vanilla ice cream into a cereal topping explosion
@mtyskies: “It’s so good, and it works with any sugary cereal!”
2. Instead of putting seasoning on your fries, add it to your ketchup. YUM!
1. A frozen pizza can become a calzone.
@smrtblonde77 “When I lived in a dorm without a kitchen, I used to pull frozen pizzas out of the freezer and let them soften enough to fold in half. Then I cooked those bad boys in a George Foreman Grill. Quick and easy calzones!”
Any food hacks you want to share? Leave them in the comments!