Memes are good for many things – a laugh, bringing us together, highlighting a moment in time – but we don’t often think about their ability to teach us something.
That said, in this day and age of bite-sized everything, it’s not surprising to find our knowledge coming out in the same way – and these 10 memes are, if nothing else, totally true.
10. And they FEAR you.
There was no better outcome for George, let me tell you.
9. That awkward moment when.
8. I think it’s the way it rolls of the tongue all fancy like.
That, or that most people have no idea what/where it is.
7. You’d think he’d look happier.
I’m just saying.
6. It’s right there in the name!
What’s in a name, indeed.
5. Oh, how the tables have turned.
And no one really wins.
4. It is really a choice?
Not for Russia.
3. I love people with too much time on their hands.
They make the internet go ’round.
2. Never get involved in a land war in Russia.
Learn from literally everyone’s mistakes.
1. They don’t want to talk about it.
Or anything else, honestly.
I know I learned a thing or two! Perhaps, I might have even learned three things. But definitely not ten. I know seven of those things.
Believe me? Good. It worked.
Tell us in the comments while of these was new info for you!