Pareidolia is a psychological phenomenon that is people seeing objects or faces in different objects. The face of Jesus in wood grain, Marvin the Martian in cloud, et al.
Chances are you already know this is a thing because it’s happened to you, but if you need reminding/convincing, these 10 images should do the trick!
10. How did this come to be?
I honestly need to know. At what temperature does this actually happen??
The snow/ice in this pic looks like the ocean from mildlyinteresting
9. An extremely observant person took this picture.
How did they spot that? That’s hilariously maplicious!
8. How many people know what a rack of cassette tapes look like, though?
Me. I do. Exactly like this. And I literally cannot believe my eyes that there are THAT many busses lined up side by side. Insane!
Busses carrying pilgrims in Mecca looks like cassette tapes from pics
7. Guys that’s a fossil, right?
It HAS to be.
6. I refuse to believe this is a peach.
IT IS AN EGG. No… wait… oh fuck… I can’t even.
This tinned peach half in syrup looks like a massive cracked egg. from mildlyinteresting
5. I would have freaked out with glee had I found this.
It’s like the best little hidden treasure ever.
My mom found a flamingo in her bell pepper. from mildlyinteresting
4. Horton the Elephant would NOT use that toothpaste.
But I mean, teeth gotta get cleaned so.
A bit of toothpaste that looks like a baby monkey holding onto my toothbrush from mildlyinteresting
3. I guess not every picture of fireworks is completely worthless.
I still wouldn’t take any, though.
This picture that I took mid firework show looks a lot like space from mildlyinteresting
2. You could use that in a movie, tbh.
Who thought cauliflower could be pretty?
My friend’s smoked cauliflower looks like an explosion. from mildlyinteresting
1. Or a science experiment, but sure.
Let’s go with the moon.
My finished cup of coffee looks like the moon from mildlyinteresting
Some of these legit blew my mind, y’all! My brain is broken now. Thanks!
Which one tripped your brain up the most? Tell us in the comments!