Have you ever wondered how one person can really make a difference? How the things that you do, as a tiny human being, has the power to transform another person or a space?
Well, if you want proof of how one small difference can affect the meaning of the whole, we’ve got them for you – these 10 signs were meant to say one thing, but a small space put in an awkward place has nudged them into saying something else entirely.
And of course, I think they’re hilarious. So please enjoy.
10. Please return my cow immediately.
And explain how you got it into that machine.
9. It’s “Bull Titan US”
Convince me this wasn’t intentional.
8. For the non-vegetarians in the house.
What a thing to print on a clock. Farmhouse chic!
7. Definitely don’t follow those instructions.
What a thing to accidentally put on the back of a car.
6. I think Don has a problem.
That’s not what we mean by recycling, Sir.
5. This is actually quite clever.
If they did it on purpose.
4. This is glaringly awkward.
What was the purpose of that whole ‘I’ situation?
3. The future hates on spacing.
It’s coming. Not sure why.
2. I refuse to believe this says ‘click.’
Whether it was meant to or not.
1. I think that’s meant to say “finals.”
But this is college, so.
I refuse to believe no one in real life noticed these before they were posted. Refuse.
Have you ever driven past a sign like this? Tell us what it said in the comments!