When you hear someone say “I can’t wait to walk down the aisle!” your mind probably immediately goes to a wedding, right?
Twitter user @chloejayne_xxx‘s mom thought the same thing – even though Chloe meant that, with the way the world is today, she can’t wait to walk down the aisle of an airplane again.
The misunderstanding made people laugh, but it also made them think about all of the aisles they’re missing right now – and these 10 people shared theirs so we could all be a little bit longing.
10. It kind of takes your breath away, doesn’t it?
The freedom to just…go somewhere new?
9. This is one aisle I’ve been in recently.
There’s no way to survive otherwise.
8. My kids especially really miss the library.
It was our home away from home.
7. Ugh, stadium concerts, y’all.
6. My home haircut isn’t bad.
That said, no one massaged my head, so that wasn’t the best.
5. Amusement parts and county fairs.
Kids and adults alike are going to revel in these all the more.
4. Try not to think about the fact that Halloween will probably be canceled.
For now, just dream of fall.
3. Another type of concert venue.
Why are you doing this to me?!
2. And not worry how many other people are doing the same.
We just took that for granted.
1. Classic. Oh travel, how we miss you.
This is a really pretty plane!
I’m kind of sad, now, and really missing the smell of popcorn in the halls of a movie theater. Sigh.
What aisle are you going to make a beeline for when it’s safe? Tell us in the comments!