When people go looking for advice about life, most of the time we go to the older, wiser people we know in our personal lives, or maybe to public figures we’ve always admired and consider to have wisdom to impart.
Maybe the internet, with its random strangers and mixed bag of tricks, isn’t your first choice, but we’re here to say that these 10 pieces of life advice are legit – just read them and see if we’re not correct.
10. Not to ramp up your anxiety, but…
I’m just saying.
9. You have to do you.
What they think is on them.
8. Doesn’t matter if you’re ready.
They think you.
7. There really are only two types of people.
This is one accurate way to describe them.
6. But what if you always are right?
Asking for a friend.
5. You can’t see the future.
But it doesn’t mean your choice isn’t the best one at the time.
4. There’s no race.
And there’s no finish line except death.
3. You can’t sit on the fence forever.
That’s a good way to get a sore crotch.
2. For all my fellow mamas out there.
I need to hear this some days.
1. Choose your battles, friends.
Most hills are too small to plant a flag on, anyway.
I’m going to be thinking about some of these for awhile, y’all.
Which was your favorite? Do you have a piece of advice you love to impart? Drop both in the comments!