Anyone in any kind of food service will tell you that the saying “there’s no accounting for taste” is absolutely true.
People order all kinds of weird stuff, and the person taking the order just has to smile like this is a totally normal thing to write down and serve to a human being.
If you’re curious what sort of drinks people order that aren’t your run of the mill lattes and frapps, these baristas are baring it all.
I hope you’re prepared.
11. Coffee or no?
It’s the same either way, I think.
10. This person for sure has a death wish.
I’m afraid to add up the caffeine and/or sugar amounts.
9. I have a lot of questions about what’s happening here.
Why is it on the tag?
8. How do you even find out you like this?
It’s a mobile order because they were too ashamed to order it at the counter.
7. She has all the time in the world.
6. Can you charge double for that?
It had to take at least twice the time.
5. When you just want sugar not caffeine.
I don’t think they have the same effects.
4. Even the water is fancy.
I don’t even know what’s happening here.
3. Someone needs to have a come to Jesus with Kourtney.
Or she’s going to be meeting him soon enough.
2. Nine pumps of white mocha dear heavens.
Can you legally make some of these?
1. Dear heavens, the calories.
I can’t add that high.
I wasn’t prepared.
If you’re a barista, share your weirdest orders with us down in the comments!