What’s better than finding a funny post and being the first one to share it with a friend?
Not much, I say.
My friends and I exchange hilarious things unearthed on the internet all day, every day, and I’m definitely going to be forwarding several of the 11 funnies below!
11. How high do they need to fly.
Maybe that’s the question.
10. So many lights go out that way.
They have a really good time while they burn, though.
9. There’s a review people need.
To Amazon, my friend!
8. I spent way too long imagining this.
How about you?
7. Once you have kids, no doubt.
Don’t talk to me about kegels, either.
6. Why is it called a softball?
I honestly need to know now.
5. Stop it.
Nevermind don’t ever stop it.
4. If we can deal with that we can deal with anything.
Tell me it’s not true.
3. The hills are still young, my friend.
You’re only as old as you feel.
2. Hello, my anxious friend.
None of us want to be a part of this club, but here we are.
1. The burning…
The haunting memories of lost love.
These are too good; they make me realize I’m not nearly as clever as I would like to be. Ha!
Which one of these did you send to a friend? Let us know in the comments!