There’s no way out of getting older – no way most of us would be willing to take, anyway – and so we all find ourselves staring into the abyss sooner rather than later.
In my experience, aging really hasn’t been so bad. Mostly I enjoy no longer having to give so many f**ks about pretty much anything and everything.
Also I don’t have to wear makeup if I don’t want to. Winning!
If you’re ready to accept the fact that you’re aging – or you’re still resistant – you’re going to be able to laugh at these 11 hilariously true posts!
11. We’ve moved beyond the toddler stage.
Finally. In theory.
10. Everything can give you anxiety.
Welcome to your brain over 30.
9. We just wanted to be a bit older.
We weren’t talking about this.
8. Just eat the snacks.
No one cares anymore if you can fit into your jeans from college.
7. We’re basically the Crypt Keeper.
You know what? I’m ok with it.
6. My parents do this.
I have not reached this stage of aging just yet.
5. That goes double if you have kids.
4. Back in the 70s!
Maybe they’ll think you were a hippie and you could get some cred that way.
3. It’s not like we were led to believe.
Can we get some kind of refund?
2. You just kind of accept it, too.
If this is how I go, so be it.
1. At least you have a friend that comes over.
See what I mean? We can all laugh about it together, because we can’t change it.
What’s your favorite thing about getting older? Tell us about it in the comments!