There are some, perhaps, who think stimulus money isn’t something to joke around about, and that might even be technically true.
For many of us, though, laughing is the only thing that’s stopping us from crying, and nothing is off limits.
If you’re both dubious and hopeful that another stimulus check might arrive, these 11 jokes are a great way to pass the time.
11. Who’s gonna pay for the window?
Hint: Not the government!
10. I mean that was the best school lunch.
So I guess that’s something.
9. No way Congress knows how much a nightstand costs.
They have decorators for that.
8. I hope you’re ready.
Get that wishlist prepped.
7. We can all use more of that.
It’s what’s getting us through.
6. Better than Jelly of the Month?
5. This might be the most perfect meme I’ve seen.
I’m so mad I didn’t think of it.
4. What a letdown.
It’s my childhood at Chuck E. Cheese all over again.
3. The dentist knew what was up.
Except for the no candy policy.
2. Not even the good pizza, either.
We can’t afford that.
1. And you’re going to like it.
Your guts, not so much.
I don’t know what’s going to happen, but I’m glad we’re all in this together.
Which one of these was so wrong it was too right for you? Tell us about it in the comments!