I think most people have strict lines in the sand in some areas of dating. Some people – like maybe a friend’s ex – are just off-limits, right?
It seems like siblings fall into the off-limits categories for some, but for others, it seems like a no-brainer. You know their family, you like them, and so maybe being a part of it some day doesn’t sound like such a bad idea!
These 11 people definitely have opinions on the matter, and they’re not afraid to share them!
11. Different siblings, different codes.
Maybe some people would like it!
10. For this person, it’s a hard pass.
I wonder if they would ever make an exception?
9. Presumably they’re pretty cool, too.
I mean, my siblings are awesome!
8. The more the merrier.
Who doesn’t want their best friend around all the time?!
7. So many things to consider…
Only the two of you can make that call!
6. Some people worry it might cost them a friend.
That could be a very real worry.
5. More details, please.
You can’t just leave it at that!
4. I mean not necessarily.
It might work out – you never know.
3. You should probably give them a head’s up.
That’s just common courtesy.
2. It’s definitely a gamble.
Depends on how you feel about that, I guess.
1. Some tough decisions coming up.
Sounds like someone’s relationship is going to suffer.
I don’t know where I fall on this spectrum, to be honest. It probably depends on the friend, to be honest!
What about you? Tell us about it in the comments!