Everyone has their own preferences when it comes to dating. Looks, height, job, religion, and yes, even age can play into whether or not a stranger piques our interest.
For most people, I think we go out looking for people who are a similar age and experience level as ourselves. For some, though, there are reasons they’re out looking for someone much older or much younger – and these women are spilling on why.
10. We don’t have to stay in the same lane forever.
That’s the beauty of life.
9. That’s not a huge age gap.
But perhaps there is one in experience.
8. We don’t decide who we like.
Not most of the time, anyway.
7. A practical reason.
It won’t be that way forever, though.
6. She’s laying down the law.
I bet she’s good at it.
5. Sometimes it just happens that way.
Like it was just meant to be.
4. This seems like a fair separation.
And honestly, I’m glad to hear it.
3. I suppose that could be considered a perk.
If you don’t like your friends, I mean.
2. If that’s what you want…
Then you should 100% know how to go about getting it.
1. Everyone is a consenting adult.
So mind your business.
I think it’s important to know yourself and what you’re looking for and why, so good for them.
Would you ever date someone much younger or older than you? Tell us in the comments why or why not!