When you think about messages you get on a dating app a couple of possibilities probably come to mind. The variety where they try to woo or impress you, for one, and you know. The inappropriate kind of course.
What you might not realize is just how bad some people are at being romantic, and how even on dating apps, people get some super un-romantic missives like these 14.
Stop it. Sometimes honest is too much.
13. That’s not going to get you anywhere.
Even if they do need to get to a doctor’s office.
12. This is the only appropriate reply.
I would also like to know.
11. I don’t think that’s the best way to get a lawyer.
Not that I’m an expert.
10. This will end a conversation really quick.
Why on earth would you ask this on a dating site?
9. Don’t insult people you want to date.
That’s a protip right there.
8. Thanks for reaching out?
I’ll take it from here.
7. What is happening here?
It’s not a hookup, that’s for sure.
6. Y’all seriously. Stop it.
Why are people mean for fun?
5. Is that some kind of secret code?
Even if it is, I’m not sure this is a flex.
4. Get some funnier jokes.
Or at least some original ones.
3. No one wants that news.
Keep that shizz to yourself!
2. I would, too.
What’s the point of it after that?
1. Pick a lane, dude.
One or the other, ok?
I’m floored and also I’m dead. Officially.
Which one of these popped your eyeballs wide open? Tell us in the comments!