Good neighbors are hard to find, regardless of what Mr. Rogers led us to believe. The best I honestly hope for is just neutral neighbors, and not only because I’m an introvert with social anxiety who would rather not chat over the fence.
These 12 neighbors are so sweet even I wouldn’t mind, though – just look and see for yourself!
12. It’s called holiday cheer, people.
You’re supposed to spread it – this lady understood the assignment.
11. The cat everyone loved.
This brings a tear to my eye.
10. Everyone needs this sometimes.
When you don’t want to run to the store again.
9. Hire that child immediately.
Seriously, they will love your pup up right.
8. The job no one wants to do.
And he does it for everyone.
After bad storms, this retired old man goes around our neighborhood and cleans the debris out of yards and catch basins. When I asked him why he said “because I am retired and have the time to help”. 10/10 great dude from HumansBeingBros
7. I could really use those neighbors.
This is the way to go through life, y’all.
6. We all need a doggo to pet.
Make sure you share yours.
5. All mamas deserve a rose.
Those vases are dang adorable, too.
4. You’ve gotta share what you’ve got.
It might be the highlight of someone’s day.
3. This is how you neighbor.
This kid is going places.
2. Let them know you’re there for them.
It must have been a relief for so many.
1. This would cheer anyone up.
I can’t stop giggling.
I guess I have to try to be a better neighbor now. Sheesh.
Has your neighbor done you a great kindness? Tell us the story in the comments!