I mean, not an actual hug, because there’s a pandemic and also you’ve gotta respect people’s personal space. But once you know what it’s like to work with customers (or deal with their aftermath) for a living, there’s no going back – you’re going to realize their paychecks could be doubled and still not be enough.
These 11 posts illustrate what it can be like to work in customer-facing roles every single day, and man. I can’t say I’m one bit envious.
11. It’s sort of fun.
Until you have to smooth the dang thing out to put it in the drawer.
10. Did they just…need the bag?
Just one slice? What is happening here?
9. I see masks everywhere these days, too.
Y’all. Stop throwing your trash on the ground.
8. No one wants to pick up your trash.
They especially don’t want to pick up your sweaty gloves.
7. I’ll admit to not putting something back where it goes.
But you can at least leave it at the correct temperature.
6. This is appalling.
There are actual bins for trash.
5. Do they think they’re a fireman?
Or just more important than everyone else?
4. That person needs to be publicly shamed.
Like Game of Thrones style.
3. TEN PERCENT?
I am outraged on behalf of every employee.
2. I mean, no one likes to hang up clothes.
But they’re your clothes.
1. Just flat disrespect.
This is not your bedroom.
Why are people like this, y’all? I don’t understand.
If you’ve ever worked retail, tell me your scariest horror story down in the comments!