There are way too many people in this world these days, but living with them 24/7 is a whole different challenge. It can seem as if their annoying habits are unrelenting, I’m sure, when there’s doesn’t seem to be a way to escape.
These 11 people are definitely going through it, because they’re living with roommates who are so entitled they don’t even know how to handle it anymore.
11. They really think this seems like a good deal, huh?
I guess it depends on how much the rent is and how dirty they are.
10. Does she get more for her money?
Because if not…
9. Well that got ugly fast.
I love her last response.
8. I’m guessing he got very few applicants.
Like basically none.
7. Is the cat eating caviar?
Who does this guy think he’s kidding?
6. I can’t believe she has to ask this question.
Like how can you seriously not know the answer?
5. Get in and out please.
We’re not friends anymore, thanks.
4. The definition of choosing beggar.
If someone is buying you stuff, just say thank you.
3. That’s a lot of restrictions and demands.
For someone looking to pay very little.
2. It’s hard to believe this is real.
How can anyone really think like this?
This 34 year old OP who doesn’t have a car, refuses to take the bus, and thinks he can take his roommate’s car whenever he wants because she was nice enough to let him borrow it SOMETIMES. I hate people like this. from ChoosingBeggars
1. Y’all this cannot be real.
And how has he made these arrangements before?!
I would definitely be searching for a way to move on, how about you?
Have you ever lived with someone who was totally entitled? Tell us how terrible it was in the comments!