Sure, we all know that you can’t judge an entire group by the actions of one, or even a few, but stereotypes and assumptions can also be adopted because, you know…they’re more common than average.
And these 12 Americans are definitely not making the case that most of us are smart.
Quite the opposite, really.
12. Are they…are they serious?
They know it’s a name, even!
11. The cringe is even harder when you’re trying to correct someone.
No, but it’s part of a country. Bless your heart.
10. We do live in our own little bubble, don’t we?
And all of these people are going to miss out on Parasite.
9. I don’t understand the numbering system.
Are those points? Or?
8. IF ONLY we had a border with Italy.
I mean, Mexico is nice, too.
7. “The China” is already here.
The call is coming from inside the house.
6. They tried to come back from a serious burn with dentists.
I love my teeth but that isn’t going to do it, sir.
5. Were they trying to throw shade at an entire country?
And then…got the wrong country?
4. The preservatives and cured meat make it so nice and even.
I don’t even know what else to say.
3. She started off making it better and then…
Crash and burn, my friends.
2. Grab a globe. Or a map.
This is particularly and glaringly awful.
1. Dances and sports are everywhere.
Not even sports where dudes try to permanently injure each other are unique.
Guys, I’m really concerned about our education system. Like…really.
Which one of these had you cringing the hardest?
Tell us in the comments!