Did you know there’s a word for the thing that happens when humans see things that aren’t there? Like when you look up at the clouds and see the profile of Winston Churchill in a cumulous?
There is! It’s called pareidolia, and if you’re someone who sees faces or objects in the things around you every day, then you’re totally going to get the sentiments in these 13 images.
13. I would stare at this all day.
What a fun way to manage anxiety.
12. There is a zero probability that he did not try to fly it.
I’m a little mad there’s no update on how it went, honestly.
11. An icy planet at dawn.
That could be the cover of a book!
10. It looks so much like a nose, I don’t believe it’s toothpaste.
How does that happen?!
9. …is eggplant supposed to look like that?
Asking for all of us, honestly.
8. It’s flying so low, too.
Everyone take cover!
7. A dolphin head maybe? I guess?
This is the first one I don’t really see.
6. That is obviously a petrified dragon.
I will not be taking arguments at this time.
5. I definitely felt like I was in Jurassic Park for a minute.
Also, what are those really? Monkeys? Gross!
4. A one in a million picture.
Cats are so cooperative when they want to be.
3. Y’all what kind of dog is this?
I need to get one on my lap immediately.
2. I stared at this for WAY too long.
I’m still not exactly sure what I’m looking at, either.
1. Don’t try to convince me this isn’t actually a UFO.
Because you can’t.
Honestly, you would think that your brain would see the right thing, since you know what it is, but nope!
Do you have a favorite example of this phenomenon? Show us in the comments!