I don’t know about you, but I’m getting a little bit…restless right now.
Like you, I’m stuck at home and can only walk around my neighborhood and go to the grocery store…and that’s life as we know it right now!
I know it won’t last forever, but it’s starting to get to me. And maybe it’s getting to you, too?
But until we can safely go outside again, enjoy these funny tweets about how people are dealing with Phase 2 of the lockdown.
Go ahead, have a laugh!
1. We’re all turning into monsters.
2. Don’t lose your mind!
Be very careful, okay?
3. Remember those days?
Seems like years ago…
4. Basically just rotating between screens.
And that’s life right now!
5. Sounds like a hell of a night!
I would be happy doing this right now.
6. Do what you gotta do right now.
And if that means eating lasagna in the shower, SO BE IT!
7. That sounds much more exciting, to be honest.
Let’s go to the fights tonight!
8. People, you can still buy hams, okay?
Apparently, there hasn’t been a huge run on HAMS lately…
9. I really hope not…
Maybe this will put an end to all that?
10. Now you’re getting desperate, friend.
What about a Bingo tournament? Underwater basket weaving competition?
11. Yeah, that didn’t last long.
I think most people did this for about 3 days.
12. Yeah you did!
Do whatever you want…at least for the time being…
Let’s all hang in there and we’ll get through this!
How are you holding up?
And how are you spending your time during the lockdown?
Talk to us in the comments, we’d love to hear from you!