We’re all super busy, I know, but that just means we’re all taking breaks – you’re taking small breaks throughout the day, right?
12. Are we sure those are dogs?
They kind of look like me pretending to work.
11. I don’t even remember what it’s like.
Maybe that makes this decline easier.
10. I’m slightly disturbed by this.
It actually looks like pizza.
9. How dare.
Did you think I wouldn’t find out?
8. Is that why the shampoo always runs out before the conditioner?
It’s as good a theory as any.
7. He’s like Julia Roberts’ character in Runaway Bride.
He doesn’t know how he likes his own dang eggs.
6. I guess there are people who don’t.
I don’t any personally, though.
5. We all have to learn somehow.
It’s just a little bit of hazing.
4. Your real friends are prepared for all options.
Hopefully one of them is sober just in case.
3. Why is this my husband?
And how is he still alive?
2. Google could diagnose half the country.
And also yes, they can.
1. His gf is gonna be upset.
He’s not the dog, after all.
Ok, now you can go back to the madness!
Do you feel refreshed? Share with us your favorite ways to reset when you’re feeling overwhelmed!