I grew up a reader, and with all of the extra time I’ve had on my hands (hahahaha sob) lately, I’ve been able to read more often and really check some titles off my list.
As a reader, I loved all 12 of these memes – and I just know you’re going to, also.
12. You can see why he would feel this way.
Also I can’t help but since “Burn” from Hamilton when I see this.
11. Wait I thought her crazy side was what he liked?
Obviously that Shakespeare class in college really paid off.
10. I have never seen a more perfect visual.
Also I miss Janet.
9. He’s nothing if not dramatic.
It’s part of the job description.
8. It doesn’t take long, does it.
Why does The Office mash up so well with classic literature?
7. Acting cool is hard, okay?
And they obviously had a thing for Hamlet.
6. I mean who hasn’t lost a little time there, though?
Not five hours. I hope.
5. How did Gatsby get all of the girls?
Oh right, the money.
4. It’s hard to believe, isn’t it?
But I mean, the story endures for a reason.
3. Hamlet wasn’t much for self-reflection.
Which is pretty odd, considering all of the other emo tendencies.
2. I would pay to see this update.
Perhaps I’ll write it myself, though besting the Leo and Claire version would be tough.
1. I cannot stop laughing at this.
It’s hilarious and perfection.
Ahhhhh maybe just 5 minutes with my nose in a book, then?
Which of these was your favorite? What are you reading? Tell me in the comments!