I don’t know about you, but I’m much better at expressing myself in writing than in person. There’s something about having the time to really choose the words and tone you want and really nailing it down before the other person reads it at all.
These 12 people really took the time to do it right, and I don’t know about you, but I love to see it.
12. The note might be uncomfortable.
But so is everything else that’s going on.
11. Well this is awkward.
I hope everyone is close.
10. Foiled again.
That’s what you get.
9. Because who doesn’t love that?
The price of using a public bathroom, my friends.
8. Ahhh young love.
It’s so awkward and yet honest.
7. Fair warning.
And one way to figure out whether or not he’s doing it on purpose.
6. I feel like this is supposed to be funny, but…
It’s also kind of sad?
5. You think it’s going one way, and then…
It takes a hard turn into sweet.
4. This has real “women, am I right?” energy.
I’m not here for it.
3. Especially the other chickens.
You don’t need them to see that.
2. That’s one you keep forever.
1. This is how you do vacation.
Those people don’t really need you.
I hope to one day be this clever. Truly. Until then, I’m glad that reddit exists so I have a good model to follow in the future.
Have you ever received a note worthy of a list like this? Tell us about it in the comments!