They say there’s a market for everything. One person’s trash is another person’s treasure and all of that – and the success of both garage sales and thrift stores seems to suggest this is true.
At least to an extent.
Still, it’s hard to imagine meeting the people who are in the market for these 12 truly questionable (and sometimes terrifying) items people were hoping to sell online.
12. First off, that’s a lot of money.
Second…that is not a reborn human doll, right?
11. Parenting is a wild ride, my friends.
But surely someone out there needs drug-free antique pee?
10. Do they know that leaves are not mulch?
Or are they just trying to pull one over on people?
9. This definitely went home with someone.
There may even have been a bidding war.
8. Some women could get behind this.
Probably not many couples, though.
7. We might have a relic here.
Someone call the Catholic church.
6. I have no idea what’s happening here.
But I wish that I could unsee this image.
5. Quite the sales pitch.
You’ve gotta play to your audience.
4. I think that’s supposed to be a sofa.
But I would really like to know how it was unassembled/reassembled.
3. There are definitely going to be takers.
Even if they are just dudes wanting to prank their wives.
I bet this actually came in handy for someone’s last minute Halloween costume.
1. That is quite the monstrosity.
And I’m not going to lie, I kind of love it.
Y’all, I’m about to have some nightmares over this stuff.
Have you ever sold something truly unique? Bought something no one else wanted? We’re dying to hear details down in the comments!