And if you’ve worked similar jobs, then I’m totally preaching to the choir…but you’re still gonna love these posts about things that customer service workers hate because they are totally accurate and on-point.
What do you say? Are you ready to have some laughs?
Let’s take a look!
1. Enough with the personal info…
WTMI = Way Too Much Information.
2. Is that where that belongs?
I don’t think so, people…
3. Please don’t ever do this to anyone…
You might be kicked out of the store and never allowed back in.
4. Sounds like an awesome plan!
Why do people insist on doing this?
5. Don’t touch those things!
And mind your Ps and Qs.
6. That is pretty rude.
Just place it down gently, okay?
7. People can be so clueless.
And wear your mask when you go out in public!
8. Please don’t make me do this.
I can already see you sweating.
9. Math isn’t gonna cut it here.
So don’t make me do it!
10. Oh, cool, thanks for being so polite.
Be nice! It’s not hard!
11. I bet you wish you were outside!
Yeah…that would be nice. But sadly I’m stuck in here dealing with you.
Now we want to hear from you.
Have you ever had any really bad experiences while you worked in customer service?
Talk to us in the comments and fill us in!