If you say to yourself, “the problems with climate change and the environment have nothing to do with me and they’re way too big for me to do anything”, you’re WRONG. These issues involve all of us and we all have to do our part, no matter how small, to fight these threats.
That’s why I’m glad these 13 people offered up the things they do to help fight for our one and only planet.
We hope they inspire you to make some small changes and to help out in any way you can.
Hats off to the folks behind these genius ideas.
1. Rainwater flush.
2. Put that old paper to use.
3. Keep on reusing it.
4. Eliminating plastic containers.
5. Cutting down on water waste.
6. Exercise while you charge your device.
7. Why waste the food?
8. This is really cool.
9. Compost is always good.
10. No more butts on the street.
11. Who needs the extra bag?
12. That’ll get them to throw away their old cigarettes.
13. And finally, organic plastics from avocado seeds.
I love it! All of these are really innovative ideas that could make a difference.
Okay, now it’s your turn. No, seriously… do you have any clever things that you do to pitch in for the environment? It doesn’t have to be a big idea, just something you can do to make the world – or just YOUR world – a better place.
Share them with us in the comments. Every little bit helps!