When I think of food, I really don’t think of it being particularly scary. That said, I also never considered purposely making monstrosities out of perfectly edible food, either…but these people did.
I’d like to put a warning here for everyone who is about to continue scrolling – because these 13 pictures might actually make you lose your appetite.
13. That’s super creative.
But I surely do not want to eat it.
12. I have no idea what’s going on here.
I am kind of surprised no one tried it, though. Just out of curiosity.
11. Is that chocolate on the outside?
I just cannot.
10. I honestly just threw up in my mouth.
Who would think this would be a good idea?!
9. Nobody loves ketchup (or mayo) that much.
Not even my toddlers.
8. Seasoning, people!
It is definitely your friend.
7. I think that could have used a bit more time on the griddle.
Ooey and gooey. Ick.
6. Just stop it, y’all.
That cannot be a real thing.
5. I’ve never seen anything more American.
Honestly, just pile on the calories.
4. Definitely a culture clash.
I don’t think anyone approves this.
3. This has got to stop.
These are not good ideas, people.
2. I guess you’ve gotta do what you’ve gotta do.
But honestly I would have just eaten the egg and cheese with a fork.
1. Where is the flavor?
Because all I see is bland bland bland.
On the bright side, if I can’t eat for a few hours maybe I’ll lose a couple of pounds today. You never know.
What’s the most horrifying food that’s ever been sat in front of you? Tell us about it in the comments!