Newspapers and magazines have a lot going on. There’s only so much space on each page, so sometimes things need to go right next to each other that, well, might not fit. Then, there are good ol’ fashion typos. Add it all together and you get some seriously funny newspaper edits that we couldn’t help but share.
1. At least she looks happy.
2. Oh, y’all knew what you were doing.
3. “Are you sure this is the only picture we have?”
4. I’d fight for a porg any day.
5. This is my nightmare.
6. Now we know who’s really in charge.
7. They’re still at large.
8. What a unique name…
9. Words, words, words!
10. That’s…not how numbers work.
11. You could have used so many other verbs…
12. Um, we’re good.
13. He’s such a good lawyer, not even he was safe.