I think we all agree teachers have a tough job. They have things to teach and students who can be resistant to learning.
So, what do they do? They make memes. Big memes, small memes, funny memes and meme memes!
Okay, we don’t really know what that last one is, but here are 13 pretty funny ones!
1. We accept your invitation.
But we also politely and regrettably decline.
2. Cite your sources.
Unless you want to look like the Unbelievable Hulk.
3. Teachers making Shakespeare look cool.
Since 1564. Or around that time. 😉
4. That’s because of the loaded word “Classroom.”
They should’ve named it Google Video Game Room.
I’ve often shed tears over this very same issue.
6. Freud approves of this message.
He would also like to ask you about your childhood.
7. A for effort.
C for execution.
8. Parent-child relationships are not representative republics.
But children don’t pay taxes.
9. You can’t unsee this one.
“Iceberg. Right ahead.”
10. The Louisiana Purchase was a bargain.
Remember the purchase price? Four-cents an acre.
11. It’s a classroom, not a club.
And a bath in Axe does not replace a shower.
12. Believe in your selfie.
Now go destroy Voldemort.
13. I’m so ogre this one.
But now everyone has to follow the rules. You have no other choice.
These funny memes get an A-grade. It’s pure genius to use them to get students listening and learning.
They’re impossible to ignore and the message is loud and clear: laugh or fail.
Which one was your favorite? Tell us in the comments.