Everyone has a bad day now and then. You know the kind–nothing is going right and you want to throw in the towel, but it’s like only ten in the morning.
It’s kind of nice, then, to see that other people struggle on occasion, too…and these 13 people are definitely not having the best of days.
13. I hope those are all billable hours.
And that you still get a long lunch break.
12. That’s definitely gonna leave a mark.
I mean, yikes.
11. That is so awkward.
I know I shouldn’t laugh, but…
10. Looks like an excuse to eat out to me!
Hopefully she wasn’t counting calories or something.
I cleaned the cat’s litter box and brought the bag with me to throw away in my outdoor trash can on the way to work. I also brought my lunch. Guess which one got thrown away and which one came to work with me. from Wellthatsucks
9. That is a bad moment.
I hope he got to go home and change.
8. That’s always when lost things show up.
If you were never responsible, it would never happen.
7. Of course it’s right in the middle.
Would you even believe it otherwise?
6. That is no longer your blanket.
Just move on and forget about it.
5. Cats are such murderous jerks.
Look at this one admiring its handiwork.
4. Time for a new toothbrush.
You don’t even have to be Jerry Seinfeld to know that.
3. What do you even say after something like that?
2. This is also a Seinfeld episode!
“But I’m not the a$sman!”
1. That is not the face of a dog who is sorry.
It is the face of a dog who knows you THINK it should be sorry.
Man, I feel these kind of days!
What’s the worst day in your recent memory? Tell us about it in the comments!