It’s not that we want other people to have a bad day now and then, it’s just that we enjoy knowing that we’re not the only ones who struggle can sometimes be a comfort.
And if you’re looking to feel a bit better about your own quagmire, these 16 people are definitely in it, too.
16. At least it’s not on the car?
The beginning of a beautiful friendship, right there.
15. This is downright funny.
I don’t care who you are.
14. It’s like the beginning of a romcom.
One I really want to see/read, tbh.
13. Mom, we have some questions.
We might not like the answers, though.
12. That phone is suspicious.
It has something against you, for sure.
11. I’m guessing there was a call from parents involved.
How completely awkward.
10. It sounds so simple, but…
Also, this is not a situation you’d want to explain.
9. This looks like slapstick gold.
As long as no one was hurt.
8. As long as it tastes good, right?
All rainbows are good rainbows if you ask me.
7. It seems like these people weren’t expert bakers.
Any warm, dry spot will do nicely.
6. That was the wrong window to leave open.
I don’t even want to think about cleaning that.
5. These would be a bestseller at The Testicle Festival.
Or anywhere immature people gather, I suppose.
4. She looked so cute, too!
3. Also the funniest, though.
It’s a tossup.
2. Probably not what they were hoping their picture would be used for.
It’s a paycheck, though.
1. Time to start buying Dewalt.
Or whatever the red brand is.
Oh, man, we’ve all had days like these, right?
What’s the worst day you’ve had lately? Can it compare to these?
If so, tell us about it in the comments!