Most of us are at least a little bit careful when it comes to our lives. We enjoy being alive, after all. There are things we want to do and people we enjoy seeing, and so we try to make good enough decisions that we’ll be able to stick around for at least a little while.
There are those among us who revel in throwing caution to the wind, however, and live as if they really couldn’t care less whether or not they make it until tomorrow.
If you’re wondering what that looks like, well – these 13 images illustrate it perfectly.
13. Where did he get all of those pallets?
Those would be great for some craft projects.
12. Those are definitely shoe prints.
No one even bothered wiping them off. Ha!
11. He seems confident.
I hope that works out for him.
10. This is one of the biggest nopes I’ve ever seen.
I hate ladders so much.
9. My heart just leapt into my throat.
No way in heck you’d catch me up there.
8. Is he standing in a trash can?
Or an oil drum? Either way…
7. My toddler would be handless.
He just loves fans.
6. The opposite of safety.
The exclamation point really says it all.
5. I hope there’s a safety net down there.
But I’m guessing he doesn’t.
4. Ladders are terrifying.
I’m sorry, they just are.
3. Oh my god, y’all.
That is downright disgusting.
2. That forklift is made out of vibranium, I think.
Either that or it’s really fast.
1. I hope he’s driving really slow.
Angry fellow drivers or not.
Wow. I’m not an overly cautious person or anything, but even these had my jaw on the floor.
Which one of these made you scream? I know at least one of them had to have!