There’s definitely a range when it comes to what people consider safe, and what they consider to be acceptable risks. Some folks are super conservative and take extra precautions all the time, while other people are more willing to take chances if it gets the job done – and done quicker – than dotting all of the ‘i’s.’
That said, I don’t think 99% of people would be ok with the things going on in these pictures – and anyone working for OSHA would be having a whole heart attack right now.
14. Such a bad idea.
Like, colossally bad.
13. Why yes, that is one fork lift holding another one.
What could go wrong?
12. An accident waiting to happen.
It will happen eventually.
11. That’s a reminder that will stick with people.
I hope there’s no actual backstory behind it.
10. That doesn’t even seem physically possible.
So it probably shouldn’t be.
9. You know that’s it’s intended purpose, yeah?
8. Perhaps the lady with her nose poking out from her mask.
I’m just saying.
7. If I had pearls I would be clutching them.
Someone is definitely going to die because of that.
6. Eh, we’re not gonna need that.
It’ll just slow down the line.
5. They’re discussing it.
But no one knows how to fix it.
4. That is not a job I would care to do.
Because of the heights and also because I enjoy being alive.
3. I would nope right out of that one.
2. These aren’t the droids you’re looking for.
Now go back to work, chump.
1. No one in the near vicinity is safe.
Are those like, bungee cords?
My heart, y’all. The palpitations.
Have you ever seen something like this go down in the wild? Tell us about it in the comments!