Some days, you just need a laugh. It doesn’t matter where it comes from (as long as it’s not at the expense of others), and it doesn’t matter how silly it is, either.
You never can tell ahead of time what might inspire a good case of the giggles, but we think these 13 pictures have a great shot at doing just that.
13. This made me laugh, sure…
But also retch a little?
12. There are so many things wrong here.
Where to start, where to start…
11. Just when you think it can’t get worse.
Not a single thing right. Not one. single. thing.
10. I wonder if this tastes better than spinach-with-an-a.
Sometimes a vowel really can make a difference.
9. Good thing no one was planning to smork.
Also, the people that busted out a label maker but didn’t use spell check slay me.
8. A third way to spell ketchup?
Why not? It’s not like anyone knows the right way.
7. It’s only missing one letter, but it looks so wrong.
That ‘a’ is really important, I guess.
6. This is…not at all what oatmeal is supposed to be.
A lot of vegans are going to be scandalized.
A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES pic.twitter.com/dwS31DFsFP
— HpBoost (@AppAwk) December 13, 2018
5. And here you didn’t think there could be anything less appetizing than chicken nuggets.
Let me introduce you to these bad boys.
— chad bennett (@camp_ave) December 13, 2018
4. I have a lot of questions, guys.
Starting not with the misspell, but why someone felt the need to label it in the first place?
3. I just spent way too long trying to decide how to pronounce this.
“You don’t say it, son, you eat it!”
— galaxy brain hamslut (@hamslut) December 14, 2018
2. They used the label maker and everything.
1. Oh, come on, you know what they mean.
Everyone calls those things by different names, anyway, but they are all just as dusty and sweet.
I just love those big, unexpected laughs – they really get you!
I hope you’re finding reasons to giggle and teehee these days, too!
Have you ever encountered anything like this in the wild? Drop us a comment or a pic or BOTH!
Hugs and kisses!