You might think that a few internet posts couldn’t turn everything you think you know about life upside-down, but that’s because you haven’t browsed through these 13 posts before now.
And if that kind of thing makes you uncomfortable, well, you might want to think twice before scrolling further.
Consider yourself warned.
13. I smell a class action suit coming on!
12. It’s really kind of creepy when you see it.
11. I still maintain that ears aren’t one size fits all.
10. What are you just supposed to knock on doors asking who lost their shoes?
9. Sometimes progress is just depressing.
8. I refuse to believe this is true.
7. I mean, as long as they’re all delicious.
6. Why is this lie necessary, though?
5. I’m honestly shocked it’s even that close to a foot.
4. I prefer to keep thinking the original because it is much nicer.
3. This person would kill dessert imposter day on Kid’s Baking Championship.
2. Okay this doesn’t surprise me, though.
1. I’m sure that’s a relief for the people laying it?
Argh, y’all. I did not have time scheduled for an existential crisis today!
How do you remind yourself that up is really up and down is really down after reading through something like this? Share your tips for sanity with us in the comments!