I know that the controversial stuff is one of the things that keeps us coming back to the online spaces we frequent – we just can’t help it, and honestly, respectful discourse can be good (and fun, too).
That said, sometimes you just want to spend time online without politics rearing it’s ugly head, right?
If that sometime is right now, you’re in the right place – these 13 posts are great and conflict-free!
13. You might as well.
There’s no way to opt out now.
12. I don’t think you should be sorry for that.
Creativity for the win!
11. Yeah maybe don’t do that.
Unless it was an awesome place.
10. We all know that guy.
You’re not special, you two.
9. How to scar your child for life, 101.
One of your jobs as a parent, tbh.
8. If you don’t have a job you’re probably not a very good friend.
I’m just saying.
7. The servers would be overloaded.
Why would you identify anywhere else if you had this option?
6. It’s dark but it’s funny.
If it hits you just right, it’s for you.
5. You’re already questioning your choices.
But it’s too late to turn back now.
4. Why does it have to do us like that?
What have we ever done but love it??
3. I mean the whole world is open to you.
How could you possibly choose?
2. This is a whole mood.
Relieved to know I’m not the only one.
1. Why are people like this?
I mean, I’m not mad about it, but why do you think?
Ahhh, so refreshing! And still funny, too!
Tell us which one of these posts you love the most down in the comments!