If you’re someone who enjoys stopping at a coffee shop on a regular basis – be it a Starbucks, another chain, or a local favorite – and you’re not the person with the crazy order, you’ve probably been stuck in line between your fair share of high maintenance customers.
I’m sure you can imagine that, for baristas who work there several hours a week, the crazy orders aren’t isolated events.
So, it must take something really bonkers to snag in their memories, right?
Buckle up, y’all.
14. People really love their toppings.
Whether they technically go with the drink or not.
13. It’s literally longer than the cup.
And that’s a large, y’all.
12. Whip cream on water.
ON WATER I HOPE THEY SLAYED THIS BEAST.
11. I’m distracted by the name.
The order isn’t as bad as some of these, but it’s still a lot.
10. Is that still a vanilla cream cold brew then?
The drink is delicious as is, if you ask me.
9. How do you find out you like this nonsense?
Like…is it an evolution? Or?
8. Embrace milk, my friends.
Or an alternative, but still. Don’t do this to yourself.
7. Is it a coffee? A tea?
It’s both. Gag.
6. Banana what?
I have questions.
5. That whole bottom part is caramel drizzle.
And yes, this is what she wanted.
4. It’s a long shot they’ll ever forget this order.
But not that this person will end up with diabetes.
3. I’m guessing this person is not British.
A real tea drinker would have an absolute heart attack.
2. Just some favorite from their time in the trenches.
I’m sure they’ll think fondly on these days. At some point.
1. This is just sugar in a cup.
Do not kid yourself, friends.
I cannot fathom having the guts to give a single one of these orders, y’all.
If you’re a barista, share your own wildest customer order with us in the comments!