If you’re like me, there’s nowhere in the world you don’t want to see – or at least, that you wouldn’t like to see if money and war and crime wasn’t an issue.
Lately it seems as if Iceland has become a popular destination for travelers from the States, and when you see pictures of the place, it’s not hard to see why.
These 14 images of Iceland hardly seem real, so obviously I think we all need to go and check for ourselves.
14. Hello, claustrophobia.
It’s a no from me.
13. They’re not messing around with bozos.
12. Not that burger looking exactly the same.
The fries, too. They could be recovered from the floorboards of my car!
11. You’ve gotta water your roof.
10. I can hear (and smell) this picture.
It is blissfully quiet.
View this post on Instagram
9. They take their recycling seriously.
What a great piece resulted!
8. A bit unsettling.
And also beautiful, like much of nature.
7. Inclusion ftw.
Normalize women in all positions!
6. They love the ocean.
It loves them back, too, I think.
5. This is how I want to be buried now.
Trees are the actual best things.
4. That road is for the sheep.
You’d better ask permission if you want to use it.
3. I wonder what they’ll do if it gets wider.
Only tall people will be able to straddle the divide.
2. An actual Hobbit.
I want to go and knock and hear a story.
1. You’ve gotta be safe.
No matter how cold you are when you’re naked.
I’m off to book a plane ticket and accommodations, anyone else?
If you’ve been to Iceland, share your favorite stop on the trip with us in the comments!