Having good neighbors is like finding a unicorn in your front yard, and here’s the thing – unless you actually know the people you’re going to be living among before you move, there’s no way to know what you’re going to get.
Not only that, but if you stay somewhere awhile, there’s a good chance your neighbors will move and new people will move in, and no one will consult you.
So, if you’re lucky enough to find yourself among neighbors like these 14 people have, count your lucky stars.
16. It takes all kinds to make the world go round.
I am the kind who will move before confronting wasps.
15. Thanks for letting me know.
And not calling the cops for public indecency.
14. A little kindness goes a long way.
Just something to remember.
13. It’s how you know no one is mad enough to start a fight.
Important stuff when you live close together.
12. It’s so easy to be nice to dogs.
Just do it. You’ll feel awesome, too.
11. Fair is fair.
And pee is pee.
10. Forget neighbors. I would like to marry these people.
9. This is hilarious.
I wonder if they switch off years who has to do the work.
8. Humans being awesome.
You love to see it, right?
7. Baked goods are an excellent bet on the way to people’s hearts.
Unless they’re diabetic. Or gluten free.
6. Beer is the best.
Free beer is next level.
5. Everyone needs a doggo to spoil.
Make sure to share yours.
4. Ah, hipsters.
I love y’all.
3. Wifi names can really help you get to know your neighbors.
There’s always one funny guy.
2. I would loooooove to get this.
Someday I will learn to knit.
1. Some people still do good deeds.
God love ’em.
I have some good neighbors, some meh neighbors, and some I’ve never talked to (which I suppose count as good ones, when you think about it).
How did you know your neighbors were awesome? Share the story in the comments!