You might think that by now people have asked for and received answers to all their Harry Potter questions. But even though there are a million sites and threads and discussion boards, and even though the author (J.K. Rowling) is extremely forthcoming and involved with fans and readers on social media, people still have questions.
And y’all, after reading through these, I gotta say…I now have a few questions, too.
14. That’s true – I can’t imagine the Weasleys keeping that kind of secret!
13. Doesn’t say a lot for the rest of the world.
12. He definitely could have intervened before a decade passed.
11. To be fair, they don’t seem to consume much (if any) media at all.
10. Owls are more secure, though, right?
9. It’s not pressing but yeah, I’ve never really thought about that. The dragons would have been exciting though!
8. Maybe Arthur just sent them because it was a quaint Muggle thing?
7. I’m going with homeschooled.
6. I feel like this is probably explained in fan fiction somewhere.
5. You’d think that would make it hard to convince someone to take a bludger.
4. I’ve never been a fan of Slytherin hate.
3. It still remains the spell I would use the most.
2. Maybe he just likes how he looks with glasses.
1. We’ll probably never understand Dumbledore.
I’m not ashamed to be a Potterhead for life, and also I think I love the fact that there are still questions, because that means that, in some small way, the journey isn’t over.
Are you a Harry Potter fan? What would you ask J.K. Rowling if you had her alone in a room for five minutes? What are you dying to know? Share in the comments!