It can be hard these days to find reasons to believe people are still inherently good and worth saving, don’t you think?
And while dark, humorous content certainly has its place on the internet and in our lives, the truth is that we can also use reminders of why we love other people.
These 14 recent moments are sure to make your heart grow at least a couple of sizes.
14. How to make lemons out of lemonade.
But seriously, what is with the fireworks?
13. Not gonna lie, I kind of think this should be an any time thing.
It looks like so much fun!
12. Protected from germs AND the sun.
That’s what I call a double win.
11. Picking a good Father’s Day gift is something to celebrate!
It’s not socks! Woot!
10. We’ve been forced to make friends where we are.
And sometimes that hasn’t been a bad thing.
9. When it’s relatable, it’s relatable.
This is amazing and hilarious in equal measure.
8. When you just need a reminder that happiness is out there.
Right in front of your beach house, no less!
7. It’s not bad, right?
I’d say he’s on the right track.
6. These should be mandatory on every block.
And if you don’t participate, you are shunned.
5. Don’t you love it when they’re on the same page.
I haven’t happy cried in wayyyy too long.
4. Unlikely animal friendships are my favorite.
This old girl stole my heart.
Whoever said dogs hate mailmen.. clearly never met these two
3. These two are definitely couple goals.
I don’t even know them, but I love them.
2. That smile. He really misses her.
I am stanning the two of them now.
1. The sweetest thing I’ve seen in awhile.
He’s just so gentle!
I don’t know about you, but I really needed this today!
Which of these made you smile the biggest? Share with us in the comments!