Are you a garden lover? Like to take long strolls through acres of plants in absolute silence? My personal favorite place to do this is at the Ringling Museum in Sarasota, Florida. The grounds are so spectacular that I can literally spend hours there just walking around.
Here are 15 gardens around the world that you might want to seek out if you happen to be in the neighborhood.
1. Jardin Majorelle — Marrakech, Morocco
2. Allan Gardens Conservatory — Toronto, Canada
3. The Ruth Bancroft Garden — Walnut Creek, California
4. Longwood Gardens — Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5. The Garden of Cosmic Speculation — Dumfries, Scotland
6. Jardim Botânico — Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
7. Jardín Etnobotánico de Oaxaca — Oaxaca, Mexico
8. Le Château de Villandry — Loire Valley, France
9. Hortus Botanicus — Amsterdam, The Netherlands
10. The Butchart Gardens — British Columbia, Canada
11. Lotusland — Santa Barbara, California
12. Arctic-Alpine Botanic Garden — Tromsø, Norway
13. The New York Botanical Garden — New York City
14. Kenroku-en — Kanazawa, Japan
15. Les Jardins de Marqueyssac — Dordogne, France
Those places all look pretty spectacular, don’t they?
Do you have a favorite garden that didn’t make the list? Share in the comments!