Families are great, but if you spend enough time around the same people, eventually things are gonna get ugly. Here are 15 families who may never truly know the meaning of the word “peace.”
1. That’s cold.
2. “Weight” right here…
3. It’s all fun and games ’til a claw grabs your head.
4. Nothing to see here…
5. “Hey, sis, mind if I toot my own horn?”
6. It’s a puppy swirley.
7. “Thought we could trust my brother in the bath by himself for half an hour.”
8. “Congrats internet, look what you did. This is my gift from my 12-year-old brother.”
10. “My sister said all she wanted for Christmas was cash…So naturally I suspended $20 worth of change in Jell-O.”
11. Good advice.
12. Sometimes you have to take drastic measures…
13. “Yep, I promise yours is plugged in…”
14. “My niece came to visit. My dog resigned herself to her fate.”
15. “Every time I fall asleep my brother steals my laptop and somehow logs on and takes pictures on my webcam.”