I don’t know why this is a nationwide phenomenon, but every Trader Joe’s parking lot I’ve ever been in has been tiny. I’m talking about a bumper-to-bumper obstacle course from which there is barely an escape route?
Do you know what I’m talking about here?
I think you do…and the people behind these tweets do, too…
1. Might want to stay away…
2. Sounds great!
3. I don’t think any of them do.
4. A good life plan.
5. You’re part of the problem, sir.
6. Sad, but true.
7. Did it actually happen?
8. People have died for that information.
9. That’s a first.
10. He’s probably not listening.
11. The impossible dream.
12. Right back at ya, Granny.
13. A bad situation made even worse.
14. The answer is “no.”
15. Gonna need a drink for this.
Does your local Trader Joe’s have a parking lot that is painfully tiny?
Let us know, please…we need to keep track of this stuff…