If you’ve seen a list like this before then you probably already know exactly the cuteness that we’re in for today – which is probably why you’re here, to be honest.
Because kids should be in charge of naming everything, and I will be taking no arguments on the topic.
Here are 15 submissions that will definitely get you on my side (as if you were going to argue).
15. He’s not exactly wrong.
Just a different substance that’s being caught.
14. I would be shocked if this didn’t catch on.
It’s apt AND fun to say.
13. I love it.
I feel like he’s definitely doing that on purpose.
12. You don’t correct things like that.
You enjoy them while they last.
11. Those armpits don’t get enough love.
Some people should really attend to that.
10. I would like to live there.
But I think Canada might object.
9. That’s exactly what they are.
Why would you ever call them anything else?
8. How is she paying for those sweets?
It might be in secrets.
7. We definitely have a farm.
Technically a zoo, but we don’t need to quibble.
6. How completely adorable is that?
It’s not what they are, it’s what they do.
5. He got the first two right.
Sadly, 50% isn’t a passing grade that I’m aware of, though.
4. As a writer, I feel this in my bones.
And I might have to steal it.
3. This is one of the best things ever.
Let’s all start doing this ASAP.
2. She might be the one to write it one day, too.
Make that money, girl.
1. Late 19th century watermelons.
If you want to feel even worse about yourself.
See what I mean? Stuff like this is the best part of having kids.
Has your kid ever aptly named something you didn’t realize needed a new name? Share what it was in the comments!